ActionNotAllowed: admin permission required

Tom Stage tom.stage at dvos.dk
Mon May 25 19:04:28 UTC 2009

Hi all

Well I have to admit that I am in the same boat as the last thread with the
same Subject, this config is also with SSL configured and it seems to be ok
and running good, I can log in to the web interface.

I have Koji installed on a Fedora 10 x86_64 system, and I have followed the
HowTo at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowTo and I to cant seem
to execute the following commands as an example:

System info:
Uname -a
Linux koji 2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Mar 23 23:08:10 EDT
2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Rpm -qa
koji-builder-1.3.1-1.fc10.noarch
koji-utils-1.3.1-1.fc10.noarch
koji-1.3.1-1.fc10.noarch
koji-web-1.3.1-1.fc10.noarch
koji-hub-1.3.1-1.fc10.noarch

SSL certificates created after the instructions in the howto, with one
exception, since this is a single host installation I have only created 3
types of certificates. The 1st one is the signing certificate. The 2nd one
is the certificates for the host, and used by all the koji services. The 3rd
one is the user certificates.

[root at koji ~]koji call getLoggedInUser
{'id': 1, 'krb_principal': None, 'name': 'admin', 'status': 0, 'usertype':
0}

[root at koji ~]koji add-user kojira
ActionNotAllowed: admin permission required

[root at koji ~]koji add-host koji.dvos.dk x86_64
ActionNotAllowed: admin permission required

My users in the users table in postgres looks like this:
Id	name	password	status	usertype	krb_principal
1	admin		0	0
2	koji.dvos.dk	0	1

My permissions table looks like this:
Id	name
1	admin
2	build
3	repo

I am confused and don't understand what I am doing wrong, and I am willing
to post my configuration files as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers Tom