Adding builders without NFS access

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:39:35 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I believe that currently any koji builder needs to have read-only access to
/mnt/koji, normally realized by NFS mounting.  I am wondering if there is a
way to add builders to a koji instance without requiring this.

In my thinking, this essentially means that all builders must be colocated in
the same lab.  That is a bit unfortunate, given that adding builders outside
of the local lab is one of the things that could really help a secondary arch.

Has any work gone into not requiring /mnt/koji to the builders?

Thanks,
josh