about repo

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 18:54:39 UTC 2009

Please keep these discussions on fedora-buildsys-list

On 08/31/2009 10:31 PM, lixiao-a wrote:
> Dear Mike,
>       Hello,my hosts in the createrepo channel have all access to /mnt/koji,so I doult the reason is the third one.It is that createrepo jobs are failing.The logs are as follows,

I'm afraid all this traceback tells me is that the repodata dir is
missing. Have you looked at the logs of the failing createrepo task?
There should be a createrepo.log. If there is not one, then it may be
your tag is misconfigured. Is there content in the build tag?