want to add GPRS connection type

Hi,
I just had a brand new Nokia 68xx and the usb cable to connect ti to my
notebook.

I saw that connectiong it to internet via GPRS is about loading
usbserial and setting up some ppp conf files.

I bought a book talking about it and I have some French ISPs connection
parameters. May be we could list the GPRS connection into the connection
type list?

What langage should be learn for that? C? Python?
I can have a look myself and discover, but I thinl discussion wouldn't
be so bad. :-)

Thanks.

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: