Re: want to add GPRS connection type

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 23:20 +0200, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 10:53 -0400, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> > You probably want to interface to NetworkManager - see
> > NetworkManager-vpnc for one example.
>
> Hum. I did not see where to download the source code of the thing.
> And also, what package is it in? so that I could build from src.rpm and
> test it on my personal notebook?

NetworkManager is in Core, NetworkManager-vpnc is in extras.

yum install yum-utils
yumdownloader --source NetworkManager-vpnc

You probably want to subscribe to the mailing lists and search the
archives for discussion of other connection type handling.

http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager/downloadcontribute.html

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/

Paul