pup - Package Updater

system-config-packages is dead! Long live pup.

OK I'm wasn't going to announce cvs until I get a pretty icon of a
little golden retriever or yellow labrador (sp?) puppy [1] and a webpage
up. Oh and actually working backend code!  But I figure release early,
release often!

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous elvis redhat com:/usr/local/CVS login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous elvis redhat com:/usr/local/CVS co pup

It's mostly a skeleton project atm, modified svg/png (s/up2date/pup/)
from Bryan Clark.  I've knocked together some glade for people to rip
apart along with a mock puppy script to run it.

I hope to have an initial backend working end of week.

Paul

[1] Chasing own tail perhaps or with a package in mouth ;)