Re: Ping

On 4/11/06, Siddhu <siddhartha407 yahoo com> wrote:
Yes it is alive.

May be we all are a lil busy playing with penguins.

Regards,
Sid

Haha,

Ok well I did some work on a more advances config tool for grub, only be told that the installonly plugin for yum solves most of the problems I was looking to remedy. Not sure if you guys would be interested in it at all. It is my first pygtk app. Girst GUI app in Linux for that matter.

http://www.pembo13.com/pub/system-config-boot.tar.gz

Peter Kühnlein < p uni-bielefeld de> wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Is this list still alive?

Kind of...

--