FUDCon Berlin 2009 & LinuxTag 2009

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Apr 15 16:15:37 UTC 2009

Im Namen von Max (für all diejenigen, die die Announce List nicht
aboniert haben):

We're about 2 months away from FUDCon Berlin and LinuxTag, and it's time
to give the community a few reminders and details.

LinuxTag --> June 24 - 27

FUDCon Berlin --> June 26 - 28

Both events are being held in the same location, and FUDCon is OPEN TO
EVERYONE, regardless of whether or not you are a Fedora user or
contributor.

        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009

== ATTENDING FUDCON ==

Please pre-register for the event.  This is the only way to guarantee
free entry (because a LinuxTag ticket is required, and we will have
enough for all pre-registered) as well as a FUDCon tshirt.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees

Please register for the hotel, if you need it.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_lodging

Travel from Tegel airport to the hotel is trivial, as is travel from the
hotel to Messe Berlin, where FUDCon and LinuxTag is being held.

== THE FUDCON SCHEDULE ==

Tuesday, June 23 - Thursday, June 25

Fedora will be at LinuxTag, which is at the same location as FUDCon.
For more information, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxTag2009

Most FUDCon attendees will want to arrive on Thursday at the latest,
since FUDCon starts on Friday morning.

Friday 26 June

* Normal day of LinuxTag.
* Day 1 of FUDCon Berlin 2009, starting precisely at 10:00 AM.
* Fedora Social Event at "en passant" at Savignyplatz

Saturday 27 June

* Final day of LinuxTag.
* Day 2 of FUDCon Berlin 2009, starting precisely at 10:00 AM.

Sunday 28 June

* Day 3 of FUDCon Berlin 2009, starting precisely at 10:00 AM.

The detailed schedule for each day of FUDCon is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_Berlin_and_LinuxTag_2009_talks

We also need people to continue to sign up for BarCamp and hackfest
sessions, here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009#BarCamp_and_Hackfests

Thanks,
Max