Default fonts in Fedora

Hi

Owen Taylor told (on the fedora-devel-list) that the Luxi/Nimbus fonts
were the default for aesthetics reasons. I'd like to know what you think
are the best fonts for the Fedora desktop. Is it Vera ? Nimbus/Luxi ?
Any other free font ?

PS: If that's not the right place to ask, just tell me. I posted here
because Michael K. Johnson suggested me to open a discussion here.

--
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>