[Fedora-desktop-list] Introduction

Ryan J. Zygar linux at zygar.com
Fri Nov 7 21:44:27 UTC 2003

Hello all, I am Ryan Zygar.
I am a linux hobbyist who has been using linux for since 99. I started
with Caldera as my first distro and made the transition to Redhat at 5.2
also.
Currently I am know deploying linux as my primary desktop with an XP
share the other side.

I remember along time ago making a post to Garrett Lesage's website
about the need for someone creative, as himself, to join up with the
Redhat Team and make cool backgrounds or something to contribute to that
cause. At the time all that I could find was Debian related backgrounds
and support. For a short stint I actually used Debian on a box for
awhile. So I was really excited when Garrett started work at Redhat.
Maybe I contributed :-)

I work in Land Development/Construction Industry and use Linux as my
primary desktop for all the work that I have day in day out. I can only
offer usability input, and some photography.

I have some creative desktop screenshots here:
www.zygar.com/sshots

You wil see a lot of your backgrounds also!

In IRC usually I go by hendershot.