[Fedora-desktop-list] Public repository of working artwork files

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 15:00:09 UTC 2003

Steven Garrity wrote:

> I thought I would make use of the new desktop list to re-kindle the
> request to have a publicly accessible repository for the working files
> that are used to create the artwork (EPS/photoshop/illustrator/gimp
> files, etc.).
>
> I asked about this last month and Garrett replied positively (see
> below). Not trying to pester - just a friendly reminder.

Thanks.  I was looking into it and I'll have to get something set up soon.

In the future, it might make sense to store the artwork in a CVS repository.

For the time being, I think I shall make the Illustrator files available
on my "people page".

Yesterday, I was thinking of emailing this list saying just as such, but
did not get around to it (as I wanted to make the files available first
before emailing, and I have a few other things I am working on right now
too).

Anyway, I'll try to get something happening in the not-to-distant future.

Garrett