CD Artwork

Harry Moyes harry at shoka.net
Thu Nov 27 14:50:40 UTC 2003

All

I'm guessing this is appropriate here, since I guess it qualifies as an
"artwork" question.

Would it be reasonable to publish a standard CD artwork and jewel case
insert for Fedora?

Ideally one that fully complies with Red Hat's trademark guidelines for
using the Fedora name.

I've read the guidelines several times, and I'm not convinced that I
understand them fully.

I'm thinking that people that want to do the right thing can then meet
the guidelines by simply using the provided labels.

If the usage guidelines could include a pointer to the "preferred"
artwork, better still.

Cheers Harry Moyes