CD Artwork

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 02:41:58 UTC 2003

Harry Moyes wrote:

>All
>
>I'm guessing this is appropriate here, since I guess it qualifies as an
>"artwork" question.
>
>Would it be reasonable to publish a standard CD artwork and jewel case
>insert for Fedora?

I have actually had several people email me directly on this specific
topic.  The CD labels and case artwork should probably either resemble
the splash screens or desktop background of each release, or just be a
bit on the simple side.

I don't know of a standard template to use, however.  As far as I know,
each label kit uses its own layout.  Of course, this fact complicates
things slightly.  (:

Garrett