print-dialog + the guy who wantet GDM autologin as root

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Sat Aug 21 23:04:25 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 00:51 +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> But gedit has a "select printer" iface, rigth? Anyway, is there ANY
> chance at all for this to make it into FC2?

In short, no.  At least I'm not going to do it.  It would require a lot
of backported things like D-BUS, cups, etc.  And things are still
changing a lot in the time leading up to FC3.

I'd suggest just waiting for FC3.  Nothing is stopping you from doing
the backport yourself of course, but be warned it is nontrivial.