Re: Suggestions? FC3 on x86_a64

----- Message from david wwns com ---------    Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:06:28
-0600    From: "David R. Wilson" <david wwns com>Reply-To: Discussions about
development for the Fedora desktop <fedora-desktop-list redhat com> Subject:
Suggestions? FC3 on x86_a64      To: fedora-desktop-list redhat com

Hello fellows,

If there is a better list for this subject, please let me know.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave

----- End message from david wwns com -----

You may want to have a look at this list.