Fedora 3 on HP Pavillion zt3000?

R. Kirk McPike kirk at kirkmcpike.com
Thu Dec 16 16:59:39 UTC 2004

How compatible is Fedora Core 3 with this model? It's a Pentium M
system with the 802.11b Intel wireless card (full Centrino system) and
a 15.2" widescreen display and CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive.

I'd like to try FC3, as I'm very impressed with everything I've read
about it, but I'm fairly inexperienced with Linux (installed it a few
times, played with it every now and then but never used it as a primary
operating system), and I don't think I'd be able to get it up and
running if a lot of low level work is involved...

Thanks for any advice you all can provide.

Kirk