log out menu

vampire janus vampire_janus at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 09:32:38 UTC 2004

In kde of FC2 (as well as Red Hat 7.1) when you click
the logout menu in the kmenu it will lead to two
options- logout and cancel. I wish instead that you
have the options- restart, logout and shut down just
like what you see in gnome. does fc3 have this in its
kde? in other kde-centric distribution this has been
the case for a lot that I have seen- Mandrake and
Bayanihan Linux for instance. Without this, the way to
restart or shutdown your computer is by typing in the
command line which is a little burdensome for a desktop.