Screensavers in FC3

Chris Farber ephex at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 03:25:19 UTC 2004

I like this idea.
I'm not sure if a screensaver like this exists - but how about including
a slideshow screensaver, one that cycles through images in a directory
with some nice transitional effects [don't ask me to program this though
hehe]. Since this probably won't eat much cpu at all, it would make a
very nice choice for the screensavers-base package.