Screensavers in FC3

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Thu Jul 15 14:12:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 12:25, Harald Hoyer wrote:
> I can't believe screensavers are this popular to Linux users...
> What a long thread :-) for *just* screensavers...
> We must have a really stable distribution :) or are they just distraction from all the bugs? :)

Seriously many of my friends, both from computer illiterate and
Windows-camps simply drool over some of the screensavers Linux has.
Does that have *anything* to do with reality of usability? No.
But cool screensavers sure as hell makes people think "wow, linux has
that kind of stuff as *screensavers*, wonder what else can it do my
windows box doesn't" :)

	- Panu -