"Professionalism" syntax

Steve Thacker w5set at alltel.net
Sat Nov 13 19:21:24 UTC 2004

lør, 13.11.2004 kl. 17.56 skrev seth vidal:
> [...]
nteresting.

Do a nice screensaver need to contain anything that might get misjugded?

But can we *please* stop this war?

I AGREE--------STOP!!!!
BUT	please split the screensavers into "good for grandma and MY kids"
and something that I wouldn't mind laughing about once in a while.
I have enough trouble keeping my 5 teenage boys away from trash sites on
the internet without something poping up on the screen reminding them of
their hormone driven interests. I am not a prude--I work electrical
construction as a forman/leadman, I allow my foster kids and adopted
kids to roam on the internet to a limited extent, but they do use LINUX
to do this with--like Fedora Core 2. I have taken MS Windows off of
their "internet" computer and hopefully will have taken some of the
"risk" from my local network from their browsing.
	But I do keep a log of where they go and disconnect their cat5 cable if
they go or do something outside the rules of conduct--but a questionable
screensaver popping up just might put a question inside very
"inquireing" minds they just have to get an answer to.....thanks steve