Changing Gnone desktop font color.

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Sep 20 16:53:09 UTC 2004

<snip>
Regarding the so called wishlist queues, i think that is causing some
slow
evolution of fedora. The blocking of some basic and really needed
features,
like the gnome menu editing, is putting fedora some steps behind. If
testing
versions are always being released why not activate those features,
those
that are really needed. Everyone knows that they aren't expected to work
at
100%.
</snip>

Ehh... "Everyone knows that they aren't expected to work at 100%" What?
I would be seriously pissed if i had tried to edit my menu, and it
completely screwed up on me, ending with ex. deleting all my menu items.
I thought there stood somewhere "fedora is not supposed to become a
dumping ground for old, unsupported software that don't work right"?

Doing so would be completely wrong. Linux today has a big red "top
quality" stamp - and we should be very carefull not to loose that stamp.

Kyrre