request two icons for Bluecurve

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Dec 8 07:01:44 UTC 2005

leon wrote:

> Can't believe one of the greatest themes on linux planet is going this
> way.
>
> Why doesn't fedora put some effort to make it more complete?

The author of Bluecurve has left Red Hat in 2004. The sources for icons
are available but only in Adobe Illustrator format, making impossible
for a Linux user to edit them.
Also, we don't have specifications (color palettes, style guidelines) so
recreating the theme from scratch using available tools is very hard (it
would practically mean reverse engineering).

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/