Capturing screen action to a movie file, how?

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Feb 7 21:51:40 UTC 2005

James Laska wrote:

>Gain Paolo Mureddu:
>
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vnc+flash&btnG=Google+Search
>
>The above link has a few hits.  I've used vnc2swf in the for
>demonstrations.  There is also a vncrec utility available, but I'm not
>as familiar with this.
>
>Enjoy,
>James Laska

When it comes to VNC... I'm a total n00b! How can I start a GNOME
session when I log in through vnc so I can record it? I hate to be such
a noob, but I haven't seen anything that would allow me to launch any
desktop upon server login (like vncserver :2 -name foo -depth 24
-geometry 1024x768) how can I specify a session? I've been through the
documents, but haven't seen anything.