directions in Fedora desktop project

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 28 20:10:12 UTC 2006

Leo wrote:
> On Monday, 27 Nov 2006, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
>
>> Leo schrieb:
>>> You might be happy to know that Fedorasummit¹ will do to the future of
>>> Fedora.
>>>
>>> Footnotes:
>>> ¹  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit?highlight=%28fedorasummit%29
>>>
>> If things change, good. I will not be able to travel to USA, though to
>> attend.
>>

> The summit has ended. That pages are something the developers trying
> to do for Fedora 7. There is no separation of core and extras any
> more.

Also there was people phoning in and participating via irc channel at
#fedora-summit, the logs of which are available in the wiki. You can
also look at proposals being discussed currently and get involved. So
participation and contributions are not restricted to people with the
ability to travel to the meeting place.

Rahul