Re: low-hanging fruit

Christopher Aillon wrote:
dragoran wrote:

    - no lvm/raid in livecd installer

thats the only point where I disagree I don't see a reason  to do this.
what do we gain by doing this?

Ask not what we gain but what we lose: confused users, and one less screen in the install since most people just click right through it.

user who don't care just click next and be done with it..
others select "advanced options" and tweak ther partitioning (even many desktop users do this) and I doubt that this confuses users.