Re: low-hanging fruit

Jon Nettleton wrote:
On 8/15/07, *Matthias Clasen* <mclasen redhat com - unlock keyring on login

This should be included in gnome 2.20 with the new gnome-keyring. It includes a pam module to do this. If it doesn't then I can finish hacking pam_keyring to do what we want.

I can log into Fedora on my Thinkpad by just swiping my finger on the fingerprint reader. Ideally that would unlock my keyring too, which is impossible with the combination of pam_thinkfinger and pam_keyring.

-- Dan