Re: low-hanging fruit

Matthias Clasen wrote:
As discussed in the meeting, here is my personal "laundry list" of low-hanging fruit. Note that some of
these are being worked on for F8 anyway.

I think I can propose another item: take a lesson from ccLiveContent and include a little free multimedia content (free as in CC-BY-SA) in the default install to show the user the multimedia capabilities. This can be 2 or 3 songs in Ogg Vorbis format and 1 or 2 videos in Ogg Theora. It does not matter *what* the content it, the videos may be RH commercials, interviews with OLPC developers, FUDcon footage, whatever as long as is shiny and can be played right away.