Re: low-hanging fruit

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
Why do we have to 'follow suit'? GDM root login disabled is perfectly fine, adding sudo by default doesn't seem like very good idea for me, especially after my experiences with *buntu systems where the whole */sbin paths are visible to the regular users, and though many of those commands need proper authentication to do their job, there are quite a few which can run with regular UIDs. I've always thought that the presence of a proper 'root' account in Fedora and Red Hat was way better than having one "disabled".

+1