Re: low-hanging fruit

On 8/18/07, Colin Walters <walters redhat com> wrote:
(or really, any application other than a web browser)

this is simply not true if this was the case many people would have no problem to switch to linux.
"I would like to switch but app X or game Y are not available for linux"
a regular user want to surf the web, use a word processer, chat using a IM client, listen to music, watch videos and play games.
(but this has nothing to do with the the root password).
about the root account:
I would prefer to just disable the root login in gdm.