Re: More low hanging fruit.

Jon Nettleton wrote:
If you don't want to see this message why don't you disable eth0 from
coming up on boot?  This problem really has nothing to do with rhgb.

Or I could just stop booting the machine to not see debug messages at bootup!

Seriously, do you really expect the average user to do that just because of a bug[1] in rhgb?

[1] The bug is that as soon as anything goes wrong, regardless of how critical it is, it starts dumping stuff out. See how e.g. MacOSX handles this: it just doesn't show the user anything if it's not critical, but it does log to /var/log/messages. Can't get wired because we're a laptop? NOT CARE.