Polishing stuff - gnome-filesystem package

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Sun Feb 18 18:25:13 UTC 2007

søn, 18 02 2007 kl. 12:34 -0500, skrev David Zeuthen:

> Also, even if we don't solve problem 3. until Fedora 8 I still think we
> should do this. It's not like apps aren't hardcoding folders today..

Some of them are.. f-spot for one hardcodes ~/Photos much to my
annoyance because I have a setup entirely in Danish and it makes kittens
cry every time I see that one folder.. please think of the kittens.

- David Nielsen

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”