An obvious problem with BigBoards application selection

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 00:26:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 01:11 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> So for example, trying to open a RAR file:
> application/x-rar=gnome-file-roller.desktop
> Gives you:
> yum -y install /usr/share/applications/gnome-file-roller.desktop

Should be pretty easy to have pirut's single package installer[1] do
that if we want it to.  Say the word and it'll be in the next build :)

Jeremy

[1] The thing that comes up when you double click on a package.  And is
also used with mugshot/bigboard for installing apps.  So this would be
consistent with everything else