install pam_keyring by default in the GNOME based live cd?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 19 09:23:40 UTC 2007

Jon Nettleton wrote:

> Well you guys caught me at a good time.  I am on vacation this week and
> one of the things I had planned was to finally push the next version of
> pam_keyring.  This version will have password changing support in it and
> should close bug #212845.

Excellent.

> I also started working on mockups of system-config-authentication that
> include a tab that would detect if you had pam_keyring or pam_ssh was
> available and add check boxes to enable it at graphical login.

This would be useful.

Maybe I
> will spend and hour or two and finish that up.  Does that sound like a
> good solution for bug #232857?

I would want to actually have it all just work. gnome-keyring should
offer to use the login password by default or just do it. I dont want to
fiddle with options anywhere but exposing that options in
system-config-authentication or gnome-keyring itself would help in the
case that users for some reason want to have separate passwords for the
login and keyring.

Rahul