PulseAudio

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Mar 1 14:27:28 UTC 2007

On 2/28/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> XiphMont user name has now been deleted. Hopefully it works now.

Thank you. Although I don't want to continue to cause trouble, is it
possible to change it from ChristopherMontgomery?  The problem is,
essentially, that Christopher isn't my name, I've never used it, I've
never answered to it, not even my siblings/parents use it.  Aside from
being on my birth certificate it has nothing to do with me.  I didn't
choose it for the wiki, Redhat did.

(Monty Montgomery is weird, but at least I know it's me.)

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle.
Monty