Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 22:07:31 UTC 2007

PLEASE NOTE: User Image Submission Request Revised

The user submissions, which were originally to be uploaded to
OpenClipArt, are now being relocated to GNOME-look.org. Please note the
change in location and upload information. I’ve updated my previous blog
post [1] with the relevant information, so please reread and resubmit.
If you’ve emailed me directly, then I’ll just repost your submission. My
apologies for any inconvenience and thank you again for your patience
and participation.

Highlighted change includes:
License: The license no longer needs to be Public Domain, but for
consistency please select GPL so that it may be used by open source distros.

Upload info:
1) Include ‘UserImage -’ in the name of your submission, so that it will
be easier to identify when I collect the images.
2) select “Clipart” for the ‘Type’ field
3) select “GPL” for the ‘License’
4) GNOME-look allows for multiple uploads in an entry, so upload your
original large square version AND a 96x96 version.

[1] http://www.isity.net/blog/?p=63

Thanks,
Diana