Plans for the desktop beyond Fedora 7

Robert M. Albrecht romal at gmx.de
Tue May 8 15:07:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

installing pdf-creation-tools is non-intuitive. It`s burried deep inside
cups and has to be installed manually.

I create many pdfs,I use it every day. I imagine this is widespread usage.

PDF should have a more prominet place. Even more, we can show what
Fedora can do, as other operating-systems do not have built-in
pdf-creating-capabilities.

This could be an extensio to first boot:

- Do you want to created pdf-files ?
- Do you want to setup your email-encryption ?

cu romal