Installing the Big Board part of online desktop

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:36:23 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Colin Walters <walters at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One thing we've been working on lately here on the Mugshot team is
> prototyping part of what an "online desktop" would be.
> For more information about the ideas behind the project, see Havoc's
> blog entry:
>
> http://log.ometer.com/2007-04.html#3
>
> If you'd like to try out the Big Board mentioned in that entry, see this
> wiki page:
>
> http://developer.mugshot.org/wiki/Big_Board

http://download.mugshot.org/extras/bigboard/bigboard.repo

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /extras/bigboard/bigboard.repo on
this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at download.mugshot.org Port 80

Can you please fix the issue or the bad link because I can't wait to
test BigBoard - looks like fabulous project !

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241