Detecting dbus session

Jack Badger angazi2181 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:59:39 UTC 2007

thats not what i was getting at really, but yea, i get that now anyway.

i'm sort of new to the whole linux thing, and im not that big on coding,
i've really only done 3d related, and maybe some visual basic, and some c++,
nothing too deep.

designing GUI's is my thing, thats what im good at. ive done a few, none of
them have really been adapted for commercial use, but thats mostly because
they're been build around a 3d interface, annd weren't practical at the
time...