enable themed lock screen by default

Martin Jürgens martin at gamesplace.info
Wed Sep 19 14:12:56 UTC 2007

Hi!

Maybe the button "Cancel" should be removed as the dialog appears
automatically.

Also, the "Unlock" button could be placed right behind the password
field which suggests that there is some connection between the password
and the unlock action.

Honestly, I find that the unlock dialog looks pretty boring. Maybe we
can discuss how to improve its look here, also.

Martin