GNOME 2.24 feature

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 02:52:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 22:46 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 22:42 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> > I don't think enough machines have built-in DVD just yet...
>
> [Citation Needed]
>
> (of course, now some smartass will now point out you started your
> sentence with "I think" - meaning no citation is needed etc. etc.)

Depends on how far back you want to look.  If you're looking 2 or 3
years back, I think there's still too many machines with CD or CD/RW
only.  Could be wrong though.  Maybe we can target F11 as the first
distro that does live DVD?

Better yet, lets go through a slimming binge on the projects we are
upstream for and start building with -Os :)

Dan