Problem with gnome-settings-daemon

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 19:09:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 16:50 -0200, Bruno de Oliveira Bastos wrote:

> Hi, i am using the us-international keyboard, and, when the
> gnome-settings-daemon start in my sesstion, the +c = ć, but when i
> disabled gnome-settings-daemon, the +c = ç, and works. How i can solve
> the problem in package gnome-settings-daemon ?

Thats not a gnome-settings-daemon problem per se. gnome-settings-daemon
being present or absent causes GTK+ applications to use different input
methods, most likely.

You can go to System -> Preferences -> Personal -> Input Method and
configure the input method that is used while gnome-settings-daemon is
running.