Re: How to remove some mounted partition icons?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

-jef"still finds it really unfortunate that he can't unmount volumes
via a context menu from the Places menu itself and is required to
either interact with the file manager icons or use the diskmounter
panel applet to unmount a device. Not being able to unmount from
Places makes it harder to avoid needing to use the 'Desktop'
meme."spaleta

+1, shouldn't be too hard to fix though

I had been happily just yanking usbsticks for a long time, though just the other day I did manage to corrupt a vfat fs on one pretty badly.

-dmc