A new user management tool

We (Jon McCann and myself, with some input from others) have been
working on a design for a new user management tool, with the goal of
coming up with something better than the current trias of
system-config-users, gnome-about-me and gdmsetup.

The design is not finalized, you can see the current state of affairs
here: http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/user-account3.pdf.bz2
(I really wanted to put this on the wiki, but all I could only get proxy
errors when trying to do so).

Comments are welcome. Please note the section on target audience and use
cases.

Matthias