Re: Sudo for first user

Jon Stanley wrote:
The reasoning against that is that it brings up issues when using a
centralized authentication service - I think that we could probably
make authconfig smart enough to yank that out if that's the case.

I don't understand this reasoning. What does membership of the wheel group for the first user being configured on the local system have to do with remote or centralized authentication?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip