Nightly attempts of live image creation

I'm working on some scripting that will attempt to make the Live images
each night, and show some output.  Here is a first stab at what and
where one could find the output:

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/development-live/Live/i686/

I'm no good with html, so when it comes time to script this up, I'll be
looking for some help to make this page a bit more useful, and also I'm
looking for input on what you'd like to see on these pages.

as an aside, we've got a snapshot due this Thursday/Friday and we're
still oversize.  The durastic space saving changes (package removals)
were only done on the beta branch because we were hoping to fix things
with better deps/builds for later.  Please see the above for what kind
of shape we're in.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!