Re: Voting considered harmful (Was: Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?)

> Fair enough.  So why isn't Fedora Artwork's efforts being focused in
> improving/fixing what they think is "wrong" with tango?

Maybe because there is nothing wrong with tango? It's not about fixing
something, it's about creating art we like and have some goals along the
way, which are mostly same as Tango's. As seth said, there is a
difference between patching a code and working on artwork which looks
different then your ideas are. And just to prevent the question, no I
don't want to change either Gnome or Tango or Oxygen icon sets to have
different looks from what they have now, but I don't have an interest in
working on that looks myself either.

Martin