Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

2008/10/15 Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>:
> First of all, thanks for the review, it pretty much outlines the issues
> I feel uneasy about as well. First, most of these issues are caused by
> SVG icon being scaled down (sometimes for a reason unknown to me and
> sometimes because of missing appropriate size variant).

Technical question, is this a result of a general limitation in the
available svg rendering stack?  I ask because was playing around with
the python bindings for cairo and librsvg in another context and I was
having trouble with scaling and rendering of some simple svg data.
But I fully submit my problems could just be my own poor understanding
of how to make it work.

-jef