Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

> Technical question, is this a result of a general limitation in the
> available svg rendering stack?  I ask because was playing around with
> the python bindings for cairo and librsvg in another context and I was
> having trouble with scaling and rendering of some simple svg data.
> But I fully submit my problems could just be my own poor understanding
> of how to make it work.

Partly yes. Not sure how exactly it is rendered with librsvg, but there
are some differences to how inkscape renders it (especially with various
filters like blur or mask applied), but some of it are just a problem of
scaling down something that isn't optimised for the size you downscale
it to (upscaling works better).

> -jef

Martin