Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

2008/10/15 Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>:
> Partly yes. Not sure how exactly it is rendered with librsvg, but there
> are some differences to how inkscape renders it (especially with various
> filters like blur or mask applied),

My limited understanding is that we have several different svg
interpreter codebases and the inkscape and nautilus don't share a
common library in that regard.

I believe that nautilus and other gnome apps like eog are ultimately
using librsvg via a the gdk pixbuf loader (svg_loader.so). But I don't
think inkscape makes use of librsvg at all.

Does firefox also have its own svg rendering implementation?

What does KDE end up using to read svg files?

-jef