Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

2008/10/15 Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>:
> AFAIK yes and so does WebKit (probably all its ports).

I wonder.... if we looked at these svg based icons at the same
scale/resolution using different underlying renderers, would we end up
seeing different problems?  Can we even do that sort of rendering
test?  I wouldn't really know how to force WebKit's or inkscape's
render to render to the same scale that is being done by the gtk icon
codepath to make a side by side comparison possible.

-jef